My family

My family
Our most recent family photo:)

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vegas Baby, Yeah!




Shawn and I got to take our first trip this weekend without the kids! We drove four hours to Las Vegas and walked miles and
miles once we got there. It was soooo nice to not have to change a single diaper and break up any toddler fights!!!!!!! And my husband and I were able to have MULTIPLE conversations without being interupted!




Now you tell me what kind of woman that is 8 months pregnant ventures to Vegas????? Just me. I looked a little out of place.
Shawn and I decided to try out the oxygen bar. I just wanted to sneeze the entire time and felt pretty silly with the tubes up my nose! I think we just did it to get off of our feet and get the free massage!

1 comment:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

How fun! I still have not had a vacation with just Scott and I..hopefully one day we will. And about the oxygen in the nose...how many others have had those things up there noses? You look great for 8 months prego! Have you thought of any names?